lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: being a good citizen is hard when you can't successfully run tests....
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 15:17:23 GMT
This message just means that the test is running. Possibly it hung and will
not return possibly it just runs for a long time. This message is practical
because if you're running on multiple forked jvms there is no way to pipe
their output to a single console sybchronously.

I don't think the test framework is to blame here. Some of the tests are
just flaky. I've tried to exclude them from a normal test run a few times
but this was received with mixed response. See the archives.

Dawid

Sent from mobile phone.