lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-4.x-Linux (64bit/ibm-j9-jdk7) - Build # 1199 - Failure!
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 06:48:02 GMT
I know what this is about: the throwable's message contains unicode
character out of XML spec's "text" range. XML serialization does not
check this and simply dumps unicode characters to the stream,
resulting in invalid XML.

> Throwable #1: junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: .doc[a_si][0]:org.apache.lucene.document.Field:stored,indexed,tokenized<a_si:€�d>!=org.apache.lucene.document.LazyDocument$LazyField:org.apache.lucene.document.LazyDocument$LazyField@4354a7b6

I have already fixed this in master on randomizedtesting. I'll make a
bugfix release today and push to Lucene once it propagates to Maven
central to avoid the issues from before.

Dawid