lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Solr RecoveryZkTest failure - reproduces 100% on ubuntu 64bit
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 08:03:53 GMT
I was thinking the other day it'd be fun to have an "auto-reproduce
check on failure" built-in in the runner. What it would do is take a
seed for which a given test failed and re-run the suite a few times to
see if the problem reproduces for that seed.

The disadvantage is that we could be destroying some temporary files
that were produced by a failed build.

Dawid