lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: 4.0 planning
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 14:43:41 GMT
+1 to get 4.0 out soon.

Looks like there are still 49 Solr issues marked for 4.0:

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+SOLR+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%224.0%22+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC

Three of which are blockers, but seem to be progressing.  I think we
should move the rest out to 4.1, and if there are objections, people
should move them back to 4.0 and mark them blocker?

And 7 Lucene issues:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+Lucene+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%224.0%22+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC

None of which are blockers.

There will be a 4.1 soon after 4.0 so we should not hold up 4.0 for
issues that can wait...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com