lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Gora Mohanty <g...@mimirtech.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Search
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 12:42:47 GMT
On 20 September 2012 17:48, darshan <dkhot@dreamsoftech.com> wrote:

> HI Fellows,
>
>                 I had added the following fields in my data-config.xml to
> implement Data Import Handler
[...]

> When I perform steps of Full import Example at
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler

The DataImportHandler reports the number of documents successfully
indexed. Was this correct? Please provide more details as to the exact
URL  that you are using for indexing, and your Solr schema.

> I can successfully index on my database, BUT here the issue is after
> visiting admin page for search and search for any text, I didn’t receive any
> output and the response is always

If you are indexing properly,  the obvious question is do you have any
documents that have the text "admin". What results do you get when
you search for *:* (shorthand for any document) from the Solr admin.
interface.

Regards,
Gora