lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidworks.com>
Subject Re: SPI loading failures
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 23:16:50 GMT
And now I'm just getting this:

java.lang.AssertionError: Packet and Segments deletegen can only match
on a segment private del packet gen=32
	at __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([C31C722640DF9A55:3BD894A0360676A]:0)
	at org.apache.lucene.index.BufferedDeletesStream.applyDeletes(BufferedDeletesStream.java:208)
	at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.applyAllDeletes(IndexWriter.java:2895)

-Yonik
http://lucidworks.com

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Yonik Seeley <yonik@lucidworks.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 3:24 PM, Yonik Seeley <yonik@lucidworks.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Alan Woodward
>> <alan.woodward@romseysoftware.co.uk> wrote:
>>> You need the codecs module resources/ directory to be set up as a source directory
in the IntelliJ project properties.