lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: 回复: 回复:build solr source
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 16:13:14 GMT
It’s all one project. In Eclipse do “Refresh”.

-- Jack Krupansky

From: 心如止水
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 12:02 PM
To: dev
Subject: 回复: 回复:build solr source

Hi both,

Thank you very much .
But in which directory to run the ant clean-eclipse eclipse command  ?
I check out use this command
svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk lucene_trunk
So should I run the command in the lucene_trunk dir or lucene_trunk/Solr dir ?
and as Jack  say "refresh" the project , does the project refer to lucene_trunk/Solr project
imorted in eclipse ?