lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: SonaType repo in Maven POMs
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 12:11:43 GMT
See my last post - sonatype repo is being used from lucene test-framework using the current
configuration.

-----Original Message-----
From: dawid.weiss@gmail.com [mailto:dawid.weiss@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Dawid Weiss
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 8:08 AM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: SonaType repo in Maven POMs

> What issue will be fixed by adding sonatype to the master pom?

Oh, merely an annoyance. The problem is that when I push a release to
sonatype I need to wait forever before it's synced up with maven
central. It is really annoying. The updates show up immediately on
sonatype's repos.

> FYI, I've successfully run the maven build from both trunk and branch_4x on my box since
you upgraded, including downloading randomizedtesting-runner-2.0.0.jar.

That's because you did it after the sync, but it was a good few hours
in between my push to svn and maven central sync.

D.