lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: SonaType repo in Maven POMs
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 12:00:15 GMT
Hi Dawid,

What issue will be fixed by adding sonatype to the master pom?

FYI, I've successfully run the maven build from both trunk and branch_4x on my box since you
upgraded, including downloading randomizedtesting-runner-2.0.0.jar.

I'm not sure why the randomizedtesting jar is referenced from lucene-core - I'll see if svn
log says anything about it.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: dawid.weiss@gmail.com [mailto:dawid.weiss@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Dawid Weiss
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 7:41 AM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: SonaType repo in Maven POMs

Hi Steve :)

I added a custom repo (sonatype releases) to test-framework's pom so
that I can use sonatype's releases before they're synced up to
central. But now I see randomizedtesting jar is referenced from:

test-framework
lucene-core (this seems like a bug since it's a transitive dependency
from test-framework anyway)
master pom.xml (dependencyManagement section).

I assume adding sonatype to the master pom should fix the issue; am I right?

Dawid