lucene-dev mailing list archives

From noname90 <hoangv...@gmail.com>
Subject Error when Integrating wordnet to Lucene
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 04:07:20 GMT
Hi all,

I want to integrate wordnet 3.0 to Lucene 4.0. This is my code:

1. String op = new Scanner(new
File("E:\\...\\WNprolog-3.0\\prolog\\wn_s.pl")).useDelimiter("\\Z").next() ;
2. WordnetSynonymParser parser = new WordnetSynonymParser(true, true,

new StandardAnalyzer(Version.LUCENE_40));
3. parser.add(new StringReader(op));
4. SynonymMap map = parser.build();

But when the 3rd line was executed, I got this error:
/Invalid synonym rule at line 109/

I don't know what the cause is. Could you please help me with this problem?

Thank you so much.