lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: svn commit: r1382633 - /lucene/dev/trunk/lucene/spatial/src/java/overview.html
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 17:32:03 GMT
The trick is this option in build.xml:
    <invoke-module-javadoc linksource="yes">

After that you can refer to source code of all classes via src-html folder. Unfortunately,
this creates source file html for all java classes, not only referenced ones. For demo this
was not a problem, as there are only 3 .java files. This option also makes all method declarations
in javadocs "hot" pointing to the source code line. Again very nice for demo code...

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen