lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: clover report incomplete?
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 08:31:59 GMT
Hi Robert,

A very stupid problem, but after a long time sitting in fornt of the build.xml I found it:

1. The biggest problem was: the target "clover" was made in a way that it used the clover.loaded
sysprop to avoid permgen issues. Unfortunatley it not only loaded clover, it also set it up
in this task (setting the java source file folders). If the taskdef was then loaded for the
first time, it had its source folders set up with the module it was called first. The later
coming compilation of another module did not run clover.setup anymore, so no new source folders
were configured. I split up the IVY-Load+Taskdef from the clover setup

2. test-framework had a strange comment that it should not depend on clover, which I removed.
This was done to disable instrumentation for test-framework at all. I fixed this to make the
test-framework's sources to be "defined" as "test-sources" not application class, so clover
is enabled but it's now handled as tests (this was done by redefinition of -clover.setup task
in test-framework). Same for Solr.

I will play around a little longer and then commit.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de