lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: being a good citizen is hard when you can't successfully run tests....
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 13:31:06 GMT
It only fails build if exit status of ANT is signaling failure. It parses the XML output and
will present the statistics, but not fail. If we run with -Dtests.haltonfailure=false, it
will always pass the build (unless some non-test failures like compile errors occur). No mails
will be sent on failing tests then.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen