lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "ReleaseNote40beta" by HossMan
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 16:46:34 GMT
Thanks Hoss, I think its great to list problems we fixed that people
brought up during the alpha. this will encourage more testing.

Keep in mind I just went thru really fast for the initial list and
just tried to populate it with what I saw at a glance...

Once we are happy with these notes I can do the website changes and
get this thing out.

--
lucidworks.com