lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TestPayloads failure (reproducible).
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 11:19:14 GMT
Its a test bug. I know another test that will have it too. I'll fix in
a few minutes, Thanks.

On Sun, Aug 12, 2012 at 7:16 AM, Dawid Weiss <dawid.weiss@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Reproduces for me every time (JIRA is down).
>
> ant test  -Dtestcase=TestPayloads -Dtests.method=testMixupDocs
> -Dtests.seed=255972E4C6620082 -Dtests.slow=true -Dtests.locale=is_IS
> -Dtests.timezone=Pacific/Norfolk -Dtests.file.encoding=ISO-8859-1
>
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: reproduce with: ant test  -Dtestcase=TestPayloads
> -Dtests.method=testMixupDocs -Dtests.seed=255972E4C6620082 -Dtests.slow=true
> -Dtests.locale=is_IS -Dtests.timezone=Pacific/Norfolk
> -Dtests.file.encoding=ISO-8859-1
> [junit4:junit4] ERROR   0.25s | TestPayloads.testMixupDocs <<<
> [junit4:junit4]    > Throwable #1: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
> StandardDirectoryReader(segments_1:5 _0(5.0):C2 _1(5.0):c1) has 2 segments
> instead of exactly one
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([255972E4C6620082:75D6697EFE783882]:0)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.LuceneTestCase.getOnlySegmentReader(LuceneTestCase.java:512)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.index.TestPayloads.testMixupDocs(TestPayloads.java:618)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.invoke(RandomizedRunner.java:1559)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.access$600(RandomizedRunner.java:79)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$6.evaluate(RandomizedRunner.java:737)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$7.evaluate(RandomizedRunner.java:773)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$8.evaluate(RandomizedRunner.java:787)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleSetupTeardownChained$1.evaluate(TestRuleSetupTeardownChained.java:50)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleFieldCacheSanity$1.evaluate(TestRuleFieldCacheSanity.java:32)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.AbstractBeforeAfterRule$1.evaluate(AbstractBeforeAfterRule.java:45)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.SystemPropertiesInvariantRule$1.evaluate(SystemPropertiesInvariantRule.java:55)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleThreadAndTestName$1.evaluate(TestRuleThreadAndTestName.java:48)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleIgnoreAfterMaxFailures$1.evaluate(TestRuleIgnoreAfterMaxFailures.java:70)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleMarkFailure$1.evaluate(TestRuleMarkFailure.java:48)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.StatementAdapter.evaluate(StatementAdapter.java:36)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl$StatementRunner.run(ThreadLeakControl.java:345)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl.forkTimeoutingTask(ThreadLeakControl.java:769)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl$3.evaluate(ThreadLeakControl.java:429)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.runSingleTest(RandomizedRunner.java:746)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$3.evaluate(RandomizedRunner.java:648)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$4.evaluate(RandomizedRunner.java:682)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$5.evaluate(RandomizedRunner.java:693)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.AbstractBeforeAfterRule$1.evaluate(AbstractBeforeAfterRule.java:45)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleStoreClassName$1.evaluate(TestRuleStoreClassName.java:38)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.SystemPropertiesInvariantRule$1.evaluate(SystemPropertiesInvariantRule.java:55)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.NoShadowingOrOverridesOnMethodsRule$1.evaluate(NoShadowingOrOverridesOnMethodsRule.java:39)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.NoShadowingOrOverridesOnMethodsRule$1.evaluate(NoShadowingOrOverridesOnMethodsRule.java:39)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleAssertionsRequired$1.evaluate(TestRuleAssertionsRequired.java:40)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleMarkFailure$1.evaluate(TestRuleMarkFailure.java:48)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleIgnoreAfterMaxFailures$1.evaluate(TestRuleIgnoreAfterMaxFailures.java:70)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleIgnoreTestSuites$1.evaluate(TestRuleIgnoreTestSuites.java:55)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.StatementAdapter.evaluate(StatementAdapter.java:36)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl$StatementRunner.run(ThreadLeakControl.java:345)
> [junit4:junit4]    >    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: test params are: codec=Asserting,
> sim=DefaultSimilarity, locale=is_IS, timezone=Pacific/Norfolk
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: Windows 7 6.1 amd64/Oracle Corporation 1.7.0_03
> (64-bit)/cpus=8,threads=1,free=122238664,total=128647168
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: All tests run in this JVM: [TestPayloads]
> [junit4:junit4] Completed in 0.40s, 1 test, 1 error <<< FAILURES!



-- 
lucidworks.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message