lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mikhail Khludnev <>
Subject Re: ToParentBlockJoinQuery vs filtered search
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 06:51:11 GMT
Half year ago you asked me attach my work to SOLR-3076. From my point of
view the latest patch is considerable for commit. I want to add "override"
support for block indexing, but I'm not really sure that it's needed for

Could you please provide feedback for the latest patch, and/or move it
forth or back?

> by *Martijn v Groningen-2* on *Feb 06, 2012; 7:57pm*
> *URL:*

> Hi Mikhail,

> There is already an issue open for supporting block join in Solr:

> Maybe you can attach your work in that issue and we can iterate from

> Martijn

Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev
Tech Lead