lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-NightlyTests-4.x - Build # 18 - Failure
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:29:23 GMT
> If you connect to or localhost, the connection is accepted by the listener,
but the listener sees not as "remote" address but the machine's public IP. This
was also checked by me with doing crazy netcat/ssh stuff connecting to localhost, but it appears
like remote connection. I assume that the routing table has a wrong entry that directs
through the public networking adaptor. I will ask Infra what can cause this!

Do you think that stall on a network socket might have been caused by this, Uwe?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message