lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-NightlyTests-4.x - Build # 18 - Failure
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:29:23 GMT
> If you connect to 127.0.0.1 or localhost, the connection is accepted by the listener,
but the listener sees not 127.0.0.1 as "remote" address but the machine's public IP. This
was also checked by me with doing crazy netcat/ssh stuff connecting to localhost, but it appears
like remote connection. I assume that the routing table has a wrong entry that directs 127.0.0.1
through the public networking adaptor. I will ask Infra what can cause this!

Do you think that stall on a network socket might have been caused by this, Uwe?

Dawid