lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1376305 [1/37] - /lucene/dev/trunk/lucene/core/src/java/org/apache/lucene/util/packed/
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 12:38:08 GMT
On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 7:12 AM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:

> I fixed this for the first part. The second list has holes, so must stay as switch.

Thanks!  I think we can use sparse array and replace the 2nd switch
... I'll fix that.

> One thing:
> - The gen_Bulk Python script (and maybe others) have a bug (seems to be related to 32
bit architecture of my cygwin!): The hexadecimal numbers are generated with LL instead one
single L at end! I have no idea, what the bug is, but this is serious, if you want to regenerate.

Woops, I'll fix.

> - The python script should use correct line ending, too - it always uses \n, also on
windows.

Looks like you fixed?  Thanks.

I'll add the ant target too.

Mike McCandless