lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Itamar Syn-Hershko <ita...@code972.com>
Subject Compilation issues
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 15:28:17 GMT
Hi there,

I checked out trunk, but can't get it to compile.

I'm getting package / import errors in the following files:

\lucene\tools\src\java\org\apache\lucene\validation\ForbiddenApisCheckTask.java
\lucene\test-framework\src\java\org\apache\lucene\codecs\asserting\AssertingCodec.java
\lucene\test-framework\src\java\org\apache\lucene\codecs\asserting\AssertingPostingsFormat.java
\lucene\test-framework\src\java\org\apache\lucene\codecs\asserting\AssertingTermVectorsFormat.java

Only a few of those errors in ForbiddenApisCheckTask went away when I added
a classpath config for org.objectweb.asm.* , but still import
org.objectweb.asm.commons.Method; can't be found.

What am I missing?

Thanks