lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Tanguy Moal <tanguy.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Diversifying Search Results - Custom Collector
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 15:32:56 GMT
Sorry then, my approach really disables pagination jumps. You're left with
the 'next' button only, or an "infinite-scroll" type of pagination, which
may not be what you wanted to do...

Did you try disabling tf/idf and using random field as a secondary sort ?
I'm pretty sure it will give you the best results with best efforts.
If you like the results and need re-playable results sets, remember to
store the name you gave to your dynamic random field so you can re-use it
later on.

--
Tanguy