lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Dyer, James" <James.D...@ingramcontent.com>
Subject large messages from Jenkins failures
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:04:19 GMT
Is there any way we can limit the size of the messages Jenkins emails this list?  Responsing
to a "your mailbox is full" warning, I found I had 32 recent Jenkins messages all over 1mb
(a few were >10mb).  A few weeks ago I returned from vacation to find my mail account partially
disabled because Jenkins had used up most of my storage.  Maybe, if the log is more than so
many lines to just supplies a link to it than have the whole thing in the email?  I realize
a lot of you have unlimited storage on your email accounts, but unfortunately I do not.

James Dyer
E-Commerce Systems
Ingram Content Group
(615) 213-4311