lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <>
Subject RE: Compilation issues
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:28:42 GMT
Hi Itamar,

I use Oracle JDK v1.7.0_01 64-bit with IntelliJ v11.1.3 on Windows 7, and it works fine for
me - I just did a full rebuild (Build|Rebuild Project) from a fresh trunk checkout, and compilation
of all of Lucene/Solr succeeded with no errors.

Have you seen <>?  If you run
"ant idea" from the command line, you get a complete IntelliJ configuration.

From: [] On Behalf Of Itamar
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: Compilation issues

Thanks for your prompt response

I'm using IntelliJ IDEA 11 on a Windows machine. ant clean + resolve didn't really make any

My c:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\lib\ folder was missing tools.jar and ant was complaining
about it so I grabbed it from one of IntelliJ's folders, but that didn't help either

Perhaps the build system is broken for this configuration?
On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:44 PM, Adrien Grand <<>>