lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <>
Subject about example-DIH
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2012 12:06:25 GMT

In solr-trunk/solr/exampleREADME.txt it says
"java -Dsolr.solr.home=example-DIH" but it should be
"java -Dsolr.solr.home=example-DIH/solr" (it is correct in example-DIH/README.txt)

When execute full-import on mail core, I get this :
( I am note sure if mail core needs some extra jars)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.tika.Tika
	at Method)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(
Somehow core tika's Dataimport link seems does not working. Weird thing is other cores' works.
(tested in firefox and safari)

db, rss and solr cores have admin-extra.html while tika and mail don't.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message