lucene-dev mailing list archives

From vempap <phani.vemp...@emc.com>
Subject Re: Solr Ping Request Handler Problem
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:55:19 GMT
Hello Syed,

  Were you able to reproduce the case.

I've one more question from my side.

  I created an index => all the schema.xml & solrconfig.xml files are
created with content (I checked that they have contents in the xml files).
But, if I poweroff the system & restart again - the contents of the files
are gone. It's like 0 bytes files.

Even, the solr.xml file which got updated when I created a new index (with a
core) has 0 bytes & all the previous entries are lost too.

I'm using Solr 4.0

Do you have any idea about the scenarios where it might happen.

Thanks.