lucene-dev mailing list archives

From vempap <phani.vemp...@emc.com>
Subject solr.xml entries got deleted when powered off
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:53:25 GMT
Hello,

  I created an index => all the schema.xml & solrconfig.xml files are
created with content (I checked that they have contents in the xml files).
But, if I poweroff the system & restart again - the contents of the files
are gone. It's like 0 bytes files.

Even, the solr.xml file which got updated when I created a new index (with a
core) has 0 bytes & all the previous entries are lost too.

I'm using Solr 4.0

Does anyone has any idea about the scenarios where it might happen.

Thanks.