lucene-dev mailing list archives

From vempap <phani.vemp...@emc.com>
Subject Re: Solr Ping Request Handler Problem
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 18:24:22 GMT
Hello Syed,

  Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, there is not stack trace from Solr
side & I'm not using Solr Cloud.

It is sending an empty response back when I do a ping request. So, I'm not
able to figure out why it is sending an empty response without throwing an
exception - there is no exception in solr logs.

Could you think of any cases where this might happen so that I could take a
look at it. It's not some time-out issue when I'm issuing a ping request.

Thanks.