lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux (32bit/ibm-j9-jdk7) - Build # 421 - Still Failing!
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 17:47:03 GMT
I reenabled it now, passing "-Xjit:exclude={org/apache/lucene/util/fst/FST.pack(IIF)Lorg/apache/lucene/util/fst/FST;}" as -Dargs (you should see it in the Jenkins logs when J9 is used). If the bug disappears, we have something for IBM to work with. It is standalone not reproducible in any case unless you run whole test suite, which is horrible for debugging. Disabling this method is just a guess, because the assertion can only be hit if FST.pack() flips integer.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Uwe Schindler [mailto:uwe@thetaphi.de]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 6:39 PM
> To: dev@lucene.apache.org
> Subject: RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux (32bit/ibm-j9-jdk7) - Build # 421
> - Still Failing!
> 
> Additionally, I disabled IBM J9 test runs (all word sizes and JDK versions) for
> now.
> 
> -----
> Uwe Schindler
> H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
> http://www.thetaphi.de
> eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de
> 
> 
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Uwe Schindler [mailto:uwe@thetaphi.de]
> > Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 6:35 PM
> > To: dev@lucene.apache.org
> > Subject: RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux (32bit/ibm-j9-jdk7) - Build #
> 421
> > - Still Failing!
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I tried to reproduce this, it seems impossible to me. Without some helpful
> IBM
> > support we cannot fix this.
> > I tried everything in the guide (http://goo.gl/1jr5E, setting count to 0 or 1 to
> > compile ASAP for both JIT and AOT), but the test does not fail at all with given
> > seed. I checked, Codec config is identical, some fields have MemoryPostings
> > with FST.pack enabled, so it is identical to what is printed here). Without
> > reproducting locally, it makes no sense to start trying to exclude methods
> from
> > compilation.
> >
> > The final word from me: Without helpful IBM support we can only
> recommend
> > to our users, not to use IBM J9 with Lucene or Solr!
> >
> > Uwe
> >
> > -----
> > Uwe Schindler
> > H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
> > http://www.thetaphi.de
> > eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de
> >
> >
> > > -----Original Message-----
> > > From: Policeman Jenkins Server [mailto:jenkins@sd-datasolutions.de]
> > > Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 7:49 PM
> > > To: dev@lucene.apache.org
> > > Subject: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux (32bit/ibm-j9-jdk7) - Build # 421
> -
> > > Still Failing!
> > >
> > > Build: http://jenkins.sd-datasolutions.de/job/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux/421/
> > > Java: 32bit/ibm-j9-jdk7
> > >
> > > 5 tests failed.
> > > FAILED:  junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.lucene.index.TestDocCount
> > >
> > > Error Message:
> > > Captured an uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=1863, name=Lucene
> > > Merge Thread #3, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestDocCount]
> > >
> > > Stack Trace:
> > > com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.UncaughtExceptionError: Captured an
> > > uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=1863, name=Lucene Merge
> Thread
> > > #3, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestDocCount] Caused by:
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.MergePolicy$MergeException:
> > > java.lang.AssertionError
> > > 	at __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C]:0)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.handleMergeException(C
> > > oncurrentMergeScheduler.java:514)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:487)
> > > Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.ensureCapacity(GrowableWrite
> > > r.java:70)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.set(GrowableWriter.java:83)
> > > 	at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.pack(FST.java:1505)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$TermsWriter.finish
> > > (MemoryPostingsFormat.java:273)
> > > 	at
> > >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.TermsConsumer.merge(TermsConsumer.java:213)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.codecs.FieldsConsumer.merge(FieldsConsumer.java:61)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTerms(SegmentMerger.java:3
> > > 23)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.merge(SegmentMerger.java:110)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeMiddle(IndexWriter.java:3586)
> > > 	at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.merge(IndexWriter.java:3201)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.doMerge(ConcurrentMer
> > > geScheduler.java:389)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:458)
> > >
> > >
> > > FAILED:  junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.lucene.index.TestDocCount
> > >
> > > Error Message:
> > > Captured an uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=1868, name=Lucene
> > > Merge Thread #8, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestDocCount]
> > >
> > > Stack Trace:
> > > com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.UncaughtExceptionError: Captured an
> > > uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=1868, name=Lucene Merge
> Thread
> > > #8, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestDocCount] Caused by:
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.MergePolicy$MergeException:
> > > java.lang.AssertionError
> > > 	at __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C]:0)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.handleMergeException(C
> > > oncurrentMergeScheduler.java:514)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:487)
> > > Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.ensureCapacity(GrowableWrite
> > > r.java:70)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.set(GrowableWriter.java:83)
> > > 	at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.pack(FST.java:1505)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$TermsWriter.finish
> > > (MemoryPostingsFormat.java:273)
> > > 	at
> > >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.TermsConsumer.merge(TermsConsumer.java:213)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.codecs.FieldsConsumer.merge(FieldsConsumer.java:61)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTerms(SegmentMerger.java:3
> > > 23)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.merge(SegmentMerger.java:110)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeMiddle(IndexWriter.java:3586)
> > > 	at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.merge(IndexWriter.java:3201)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.doMerge(ConcurrentMer
> > > geScheduler.java:389)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:458)
> > >
> > >
> > > FAILED:  junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.lucene.index.TestDocCount
> > >
> > > Error Message:
> > > Captured an uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=1867, name=Lucene
> > > Merge Thread #7, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestDocCount]
> > >
> > > Stack Trace:
> > > com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.UncaughtExceptionError: Captured an
> > > uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=1867, name=Lucene Merge
> Thread
> > > #7, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestDocCount] Caused by:
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.MergePolicy$MergeException:
> > > java.lang.AssertionError
> > > 	at __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C]:0)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.handleMergeException(C
> > > oncurrentMergeScheduler.java:514)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:487)
> > > Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.ensureCapacity(GrowableWrite
> > > r.java:70)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.set(GrowableWriter.java:83)
> > > 	at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.pack(FST.java:1505)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$TermsWriter.finish
> > > (MemoryPostingsFormat.java:273)
> > > 	at
> > >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.TermsConsumer.merge(TermsConsumer.java:213)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.codecs.FieldsConsumer.merge(FieldsConsumer.java:61)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTerms(SegmentMerger.java:3
> > > 23)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.merge(SegmentMerger.java:110)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeMiddle(IndexWriter.java:3586)
> > > 	at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.merge(IndexWriter.java:3201)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.doMerge(ConcurrentMer
> > > geScheduler.java:389)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:458)
> > >
> > >
> > > REGRESSION:  org.apache.lucene.index.TestDocCount.testSimple
> > >
> > > Error Message:
> > > background merge hit exception: _1b(5.0):c9 _13(5.0):C9 _10(5.0):c243
> > > _s(5.0):C9 into _1i [maxNumSegments=1]
> > >
> > > Stack Trace:
> > > java.io.IOException: background merge hit exception: _1b(5.0):c9
> _13(5.0):C9
> > > _10(5.0):c243 _s(5.0):C9 into _1i [maxNumSegments=1]
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C:CAFA3218EA16814D]:
> > > 0)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.forceMerge(IndexWriter.java:1629)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.forceMerge(IndexWriter.java:1565)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.RandomIndexWriter.forceMerge(RandomIndexWriter.
> > > java:449)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.TestDocCount.testSimple(TestDocCount.java:42)
> > > 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> > > 88)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorI
> > > mpl.java:55)
> > > 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:613)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.invoke(RandomizedRu
> > > nner.java:1559)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.access$600(Randomiz
> > > edRunner.java:79)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$6.evaluate(Randomiz
> > > edRunner.java:737)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$7.evaluate(Randomiz
> > > edRunner.java:773)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$8.evaluate(Randomiz
> > > edRunner.java:787)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleSetupTeardownChained$1.evaluate(TestRuleSet
> > > upTeardownChained.java:50)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleFieldCacheSanity$1.evaluate(TestRuleFieldCach
> > > eSanity.java:32)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.AbstractBeforeAfterRule$1.evaluate(AbstractBeforeAfte
> > > rRule.java:45)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.SystemPropertiesInvariantRule$1.ev
> > > aluate(SystemPropertiesInvariantRule.java:55)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleThreadAndTestName$1.evaluate(TestRuleThrea
> > > dAndTestName.java:48)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleIgnoreAfterMaxFailures$1.evaluate(TestRuleIgn
> > > oreAfterMaxFailures.java:70)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleMarkFailure$1.evaluate(TestRuleMarkFailure.ja
> > > va:48)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.StatementAdapter.evaluate(Stateme
> > > ntAdapter.java:36)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl$StatementRunner.run
> > > (ThreadLeakControl.java:345)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl.forkTimeoutingTask(T
> > > hreadLeakControl.java:769)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl$3.evaluate(ThreadLea
> > > kControl.java:429)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.runSingleTest(Rando
> > > mizedRunner.java:746)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$3.evaluate(Randomiz
> > > edRunner.java:648)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$4.evaluate(Randomiz
> > > edRunner.java:682)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$5.evaluate(Randomiz
> > > edRunner.java:693)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.AbstractBeforeAfterRule$1.evaluate(AbstractBeforeAfte
> > > rRule.java:45)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleStoreClassName$1.evaluate(TestRuleStoreClass
> > > Name.java:38)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.SystemPropertiesInvariantRule$1.ev
> > > aluate(SystemPropertiesInvariantRule.java:55)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.NoShadowingOrOverridesOnMethod
> > > sRule$1.evaluate(NoShadowingOrOverridesOnMethodsRule.java:39)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.NoShadowingOrOverridesOnMethod
> > > sRule$1.evaluate(NoShadowingOrOverridesOnMethodsRule.java:39)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleAssertionsRequired$1.evaluate(TestRuleAssertio
> > > nsRequired.java:40)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleMarkFailure$1.evaluate(TestRuleMarkFailure.ja
> > > va:48)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleIgnoreAfterMaxFailures$1.evaluate(TestRuleIgn
> > > oreAfterMaxFailures.java:70)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleIgnoreTestSuites$1.evaluate(TestRuleIgnoreTest
> > > Suites.java:55)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.StatementAdapter.evaluate(Stateme
> > > ntAdapter.java:36)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl$StatementRunner.run
> > > (ThreadLeakControl.java:345)
> > > 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:777)
> > > Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.ensureCapacity(GrowableWrite
> > > r.java:70)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.set(GrowableWriter.java:83)
> > > 	at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.pack(FST.java:1505)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$TermsWriter.finish
> > > (MemoryPostingsFormat.java:273)
> > > 	at
> > >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.TermsConsumer.merge(TermsConsumer.java:213)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.codecs.FieldsConsumer.merge(FieldsConsumer.java:61)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTerms(SegmentMerger.java:3
> > > 23)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.merge(SegmentMerger.java:110)
> > > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeMiddle(IndexWriter.java:3586)
> > > 	at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.merge(IndexWriter.java:3201)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.doMerge(ConcurrentMer
> > > geScheduler.java:389)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:458)
> > >
> > >
> > > FAILED:  org.apache.lucene.index.TestStressIndexing2.testMultiConfig
> > >
> > > Error Message:
> > > Captured an uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=1754, name=Thread-
> > > 1357, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestStressIndexing2]
> > >
> > > Stack Trace:
> > > com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.UncaughtExceptionError: Captured an
> > > uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=1754, name=Thread-1357,
> > > state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestStressIndexing2]
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C:3FDB603E60B34AD2]:
> > > 0)
> > > Caused by: junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: java.lang.AssertionError
> > > 	at __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C]:0)
> > > 	at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:50)
> > > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.TestStressIndexing2$IndexingThread.run(TestStressInd
> > > exing2.java:879)
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Build Log:
> > > [...truncated 758 lines...]
> > > [junit4:junit4] Suite: org.apache.lucene.index.TestStressIndexing2
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.ensureCapacity(GrowableWrite
> > > r.java:70)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.set(GrowableWriter.java:83)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.pack(FST.java:1505)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$TermsWriter.finish
> > > (MemoryPostingsFormat.java:273)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.FreqProxTermsWriterPerField.flush(FreqProxTermsWr
> > > iterPerField.java:550)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.FreqProxTermsWriter.flush(FreqProxTermsWriter.java
> > > :85)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.TermsHash.flush(TermsHash.java:117)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.DocInverter.flush(DocInverter.java:53)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocFieldProcessor.flush(DocFieldProcessor.java:82)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriterPerThread.flush(DocumentsWriterPe
> > > rThread.java:481)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter.doFlush(DocumentsWriter.java:419)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter.postUpdate(DocumentsWriter.java:
> > > 313)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter.updateDocument(DocumentsWriter
> > > .java:386)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.updateDocument(IndexWriter.java:1428)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.updateDocument(IndexWriter.java:1400)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.TestStressIndexing2$IndexingThread.indexDoc(TestStr
> > > essIndexing2.java:840)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.TestStressIndexing2$IndexingThread.run(TestStressInd
> > > exing2.java:874)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 8? 14, 2012 3:48:50 ??
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$QueueUncaughtExce
> > > ptionsHandler uncaughtException
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> WARNING: Uncaught exception in thread:
> Thread[Thread-
> > > 1357,5,TGRP-TestStressIndexing2]
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
> > > java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C]:0)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:50)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.TestStressIndexing2$IndexingThread.run(TestStressInd
> > > exing2.java:879)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2>
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: reproduce with: ant test  -
> > > Dtestcase=TestStressIndexing2 -Dtests.method=testMultiConfig -
> > > Dtests.seed=F24916E6CDE5559C -Dtests.multiplier=3 -Dtests.slow=true -
> > > Dtests.locale=ko_KR -Dtests.timezone=Pacific/Saipan -
> > Dtests.file.encoding=US-
> > > ASCII
> > > [junit4:junit4] ERROR   0.43s J0 | TestStressIndexing2.testMultiConfig <<<
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > Throwable #1:
> > > com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.UncaughtExceptionError: Captured an
> > > uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=1754, name=Thread-1357,
> > > state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestStressIndexing2]
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C:3FDB603E60B34AD2]:
> > > 0)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > Caused by: junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
> > > java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C]:0)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:50)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.TestStressIndexing2$IndexingThread.run(TestStressInd
> > > exing2.java:879)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: test params are: codec=Lucene40:
> > > {f93=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= false),
> > > f94=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > f50=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > > f51=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f95=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f52=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText),
> > > f96=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText),
> f53=PostingsFormat(name=Memory
> > > doPackFST= false), f10=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > > f98=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773), f11=PostingsFormat(name=Memory
> > > doPackFST= true), f55=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f99=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f12=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText),
> > > f56=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText),
> f57=PostingsFormat(name=Memory
> > > doPackFST= false), f13=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= false),
> > > f14=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773), f59=PostingsFormat(name=Memory
> > > doPackFST= true), f15=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f0=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f1=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText), f2=PostingsFormat(name=Memory
> > > doPackFST= false), f17=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= false),
> > > f3=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > f18=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > > f19=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f5=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText), f6=PostingsFormat(name=Memory
> > > doPackFST= false), f7=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > > f8=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > id=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText), f60=PostingsFormat(name=Memory
> > > doPackFST= false), f62=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f20=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= false),
> > > f65=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > f21=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > > f22=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f67=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText),
> > > f23=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText),
> f24=PostingsFormat(name=Memory
> > > doPackFST= false), f68=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= false),
> > > f69=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > f25=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > > f27=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText),
> f28=PostingsFormat(name=Memory
> > > doPackFST= false), f29=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > > f70=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText),
> f71=PostingsFormat(name=Memory
> > > doPackFST= false), f72=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > > f73=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f30=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText),
> f75=PostingsFormat(name=Memory
> > > doPackFST= false), f31=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= false),
> > > f76=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > f32=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > > f77=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f33=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f34=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText),
> f35=PostingsFormat(name=Memory
> > > doPackFST= false), f79=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= false),
> > > f37=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f38=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText),
> f39=PostingsFormat(name=Memory
> > > doPackFST= false), f84=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f40=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f41=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText),
> f42=PostingsFormat(name=Memory
> > > doPackFST= false), f86=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= false),
> > > f43=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > f87=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773),
> > > f88=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f44=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > f46=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= false),
> > > f47=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=773), f48=PostingsFormat(name=Memory
> > > doPackFST= true), f49=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText),
> > > f92=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText)},
> > > sim=RandomSimilarityProvider(queryNorm=false,coord=no): {f94=DFR
> > > I(ne)Z(0.3), f50=DFR I(F)LZ(0.3), f95=DFR G3(800.0), f51=DFR I(ne)LZ(0.3),
> > > f96=DFR I(F)Z(0.3), f52=DefaultSimilarity, f53=IB LL-DZ(0.3), f98=IB SPL-D1,
> > > f10=DFR G2, f99=IB LL-LZ(0.3), f55=DFR GB3(800.0), f11=LM Jelinek-
> > > Mercer(0.100000), f12=DFR I(ne)B2, f13=IB LL-D1, f57=IB SPL-L3(800.0),
> > > f14=DFR I(F)LZ(0.3), f59=DFR I(F)L2, f15=DFR I(ne)LZ(0.3), f0=DFR I(n)L2,
> > > f1=DFR GZ(0.3), f17=IB LL-DZ(0.3), f19=DFR GB3(800.0), f5=IB SPL-
> D3(800.0),
> > > f8=IB LL-L2, f60=DFR I(F)B3(800.0), f21=DFR GLZ(0.3), f22=DFR I(n)L2,
> > f67=DFR
> > > I(ne)L3(800.0), f23=DFR GZ(0.3), f68=DFR I(n)B3(800.0), f24=DFR
> > I(F)B3(800.0),
> > > f69=IB LL-L1, f27=DFR I(n)B2, f28=DFR I(n)Z(0.3), f29=IB SPL-LZ(0.3),
> f70=DFR
> > > I(ne)B2, f72=DFR GB1, f73=IB SPL-L2, f30=DFR G1, f31=DFR GB2, f75=IB LL-
> > D1,
> > > f32=DFR I(ne)1, f33=DFR I(ne)2, f77=DFR I(ne)LZ(0.3), f34=DFR GL3(800.0),
> > > f79=DFR I(n)B1, f37=IB SPL-L2, f39=IB LL-D1, f40=IB LL-L2, f41=DFR
> > > I(ne)L3(800.0), f42=IB LL-D3(800.0), f87=IB SPL-D1, f44=DFR I(F)2, f88=IB
> LL-
> > > LZ(0.3), f46=DFR I(ne)B3(800.0), f47=DFR I(ne)Z(0.3), f48=DFR G3(800.0),
> > > f49=DFR I(F)Z(0.3), f92=DFR GL3(800.0)}, locale=ko_KR,
> > > timezone=Pacific/Saipan
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: Linux 3.2.0-29-generic x86/IBM Corporation 1.7.0
> > (32-
> > > bit)/cpus=8,threads=1,free=220278528,total=357826560
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: All tests run in this JVM: [TestDemo,
> > > TestBackwardsCompatibility, TestDirectoryReaderReopen,
> > TestSegmentReader,
> > > TestDeterminism, TestIndexWriterCommit, TestRandomStoredFields,
> > > TestPayloadNearQuery, TestSort, TestSearchForDuplicates,
> > > TestTopDocsCollector, TestPayloadsOnVectors, TestSearchAfter,
> > > TestFuzzyQuery, TestPrefixQuery, TestTermdocPerf,
> TestNGramPhraseQuery,
> > > Test2BDocs, TestPositionIncrement, TestIndexWriter,
> TestFilterAtomicReader,
> > > TestPriorityQueue, TestSortedVIntList, TestSpanExplanationsOfNonMatches,
> > > TestLevenshteinAutomata, TestOmitTf, TestBytesRef, TestBasicOperations,
> > > TestAllFilesHaveCodecHeader, TestMockCharFilter, TestArrayUtil,
> > > TestCopyBytes, TestTieredMergePolicy, TestCompoundFile,
> > > TestSloppyPhraseQuery2, TestCharsRef, TestSmallFloat,
> > TestWildcardRandom,
> > > TestCrashCausesCorruptIndex, TestDocValuesIndexing,
> > > TestFieldCacheTermsFilter, TestPrefixInBooleanQuery, TestRollingUpdates,
> > > InBeforeClass, InAfterClass, InTestMethod, NonStringProperties,
> > > TestIndexWriterOnJRECrash, TestParallelReaderEmptyIndex, Nested,
> > > TestFieldCacheRewriteMethod, TestBitVector, TestBooleanScorer,
> > > TestDocumentWriter, TestFlex, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested,
> > > Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested,
> > > Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested,
> > > TestIndexWriterExceptions, TestPagedBytes, TestAssertions, TestSpans,
> > > TestTimeLimitingCollector, TestByteSlices, TestPayloadProcessorProvider,
> > > TestMultiPhraseQuery, TestSearcherManager, TestAppendingCodec,
> > > TestSpanExplanations, TestFileSwitchDirectory, TestIndexableField,
> > > TestAtomicUpdate, TestTermVectorsReader, TestWeakIdentityMap,
> > > TestSpansAdvanced2, TestWindowsMMap, TestBufferedIndexInput,
> > > TestOpenBitSet, TestByteArrayDataInput, TestFlushByRamOrCountsPolicy,
> > > TestConstantScoreQuery, TestPrefixCodedTerms, TestDeletionPolicy,
> > > TestIndexWriterWithThreads, TestFSTs, TestShardSearching,
> > > TestNumericRangeQuery32, TestNRTThreads, TestTermsEnum,
> > > TestIndexWriterMerging, TestMultiMMap, TestLucene40PostingsReader,
> > > TestMinimize, TestSloppyPhraseQuery, TestNRTManager,
> > > TestNRTCachingDirectory, TestIndexWriterForceMerge, TestCollectionUtil,
> > > TestCustomNorms, TestStressIndexing, TestSnapshotDeletionPolicy,
> > > TestMockAnalyzer, TestDeterminizeLexicon,
> > TestDocumentsWriterStallControl,
> > > TestConcurrentMergeScheduler, TestStressNRT, TestPhraseQuery,
> > > TestLockFactory, TestComplexExplanations, TestRAMDirectory,
> > TestDocValues,
> > > TestNumericUtils, TestMultiValuedNumericRangeQuery,
> > > TestCharTermAttributeImpl, TestOmitNorms, TestSegmentMerger,
> > > TestTransactions, TestPostingsOffsets, TestThreadedForceMerge,
> > > TestPerFieldPostingsFormat, TestFieldCache, TestFieldCacheRangeFilter,
> > > TestPayloadSpans, TestMixedCodecs, TestStressIndexing2]
> > > [junit4:junit4] Completed on J0 in 0.49s, 3 tests, 1 error <<< FAILURES!
> > >
> > > [...truncated 118 lines...]
> > > [junit4:junit4] Suite: org.apache.lucene.index.TestDocCount
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: reproduce with: ant test  -Dtestcase=TestDocCount
> -
> > > Dtests.method=testSimple -Dtests.seed=F24916E6CDE5559C -
> > > Dtests.multiplier=3 -Dtests.slow=true -Dtests.locale=lv_LV -
> > > Dtests.timezone=Asia/Ulan_Bator -Dtests.file.encoding=US-ASCII
> > > [junit4:junit4] ERROR   0.10s J0 | TestDocCount.testSimple <<<
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > Throwable #1: java.io.IOException: background merge hit
> > > exception: _1b(5.0):c9 _13(5.0):C9 _10(5.0):c243 _s(5.0):C9 into _1i
> > > [maxNumSegments=1]
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C:CAFA3218EA16814D]:
> > > 0)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.forceMerge(IndexWriter.java:1629)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.forceMerge(IndexWriter.java:1565)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.RandomIndexWriter.forceMerge(RandomIndexWriter.
> > > java:449)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.TestDocCount.testSimple(TestDocCount.java:42)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> > > 88)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorI
> > > mpl.java:55)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:613)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.invoke(RandomizedRu
> > > nner.java:1559)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.access$600(Randomiz
> > > edRunner.java:79)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$6.evaluate(Randomiz
> > > edRunner.java:737)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$7.evaluate(Randomiz
> > > edRunner.java:773)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$8.evaluate(Randomiz
> > > edRunner.java:787)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleSetupTeardownChained$1.evaluate(TestRuleSet
> > > upTeardownChained.java:50)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleFieldCacheSanity$1.evaluate(TestRuleFieldCach
> > > eSanity.java:32)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.AbstractBeforeAfterRule$1.evaluate(AbstractBeforeAfte
> > > rRule.java:45)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.SystemPropertiesInvariantRule$1.ev
> > > aluate(SystemPropertiesInvariantRule.java:55)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleThreadAndTestName$1.evaluate(TestRuleThrea
> > > dAndTestName.java:48)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleIgnoreAfterMaxFailures$1.evaluate(TestRuleIgn
> > > oreAfterMaxFailures.java:70)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleMarkFailure$1.evaluate(TestRuleMarkFailure.ja
> > > va:48)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.StatementAdapter.evaluate(Stateme
> > > ntAdapter.java:36)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl$StatementRunner.run
> > > (ThreadLeakControl.java:345)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl.forkTimeoutingTask(T
> > > hreadLeakControl.java:769)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl$3.evaluate(ThreadLea
> > > kControl.java:429)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.runSingleTest(Rando
> > > mizedRunner.java:746)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$3.evaluate(Randomiz
> > > edRunner.java:648)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$4.evaluate(Randomiz
> > > edRunner.java:682)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$5.evaluate(Randomiz
> > > edRunner.java:693)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.AbstractBeforeAfterRule$1.evaluate(AbstractBeforeAfte
> > > rRule.java:45)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleStoreClassName$1.evaluate(TestRuleStoreClass
> > > Name.java:38)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.SystemPropertiesInvariantRule$1.ev
> > > aluate(SystemPropertiesInvariantRule.java:55)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.NoShadowingOrOverridesOnMethod
> > > sRule$1.evaluate(NoShadowingOrOverridesOnMethodsRule.java:39)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.NoShadowingOrOverridesOnMethod
> > > sRule$1.evaluate(NoShadowingOrOverridesOnMethodsRule.java:39)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleAssertionsRequired$1.evaluate(TestRuleAssertio
> > > nsRequired.java:40)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleMarkFailure$1.evaluate(TestRuleMarkFailure.ja
> > > va:48)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleIgnoreAfterMaxFailures$1.evaluate(TestRuleIgn
> > > oreAfterMaxFailures.java:70)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleIgnoreTestSuites$1.evaluate(TestRuleIgnoreTest
> > > Suites.java:55)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.StatementAdapter.evaluate(Stateme
> > > ntAdapter.java:36)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl$StatementRunner.run
> > > (ThreadLeakControl.java:345)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:777)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.ensureCapacity(GrowableWrite
> > > r.java:70)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.set(GrowableWriter.java:83)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.pack(FST.java:1505)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$TermsWriter.finish
> > > (MemoryPostingsFormat.java:273)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.TermsConsumer.merge(TermsConsumer.java:213)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.codecs.FieldsConsumer.merge(FieldsConsumer.java:61)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTerms(SegmentMerger.java:3
> > > 23)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.merge(SegmentMerger.java:110)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeMiddle(IndexWriter.java:3586)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.merge(IndexWriter.java:3201)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.doMerge(ConcurrentMer
> > > geScheduler.java:389)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:458)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> Aug 13, 2012 5:49:00 PM
> > > com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl checkThreadLeaks
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> WARNING: Will linger awaiting termination of 3 leaked
> > > thread(s).
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> Aug 13, 2012 5:49:00 PM
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$QueueUncaughtExce
> > > ptionsHandler uncaughtException
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> WARNING: Uncaught exception in thread: Thread[Lucene
> > > Merge Thread #3,6,TGRP-TestDocCount]
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> org.apache.lucene.index.MergePolicy$MergeException:
> > > java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C]:0)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.handleMergeException(C
> > > oncurrentMergeScheduler.java:514)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:487)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.ensureCapacity(GrowableWrite
> > > r.java:70)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.set(GrowableWriter.java:83)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.pack(FST.java:1505)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$TermsWriter.finish
> > > (MemoryPostingsFormat.java:273)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.TermsConsumer.merge(TermsConsumer.java:213)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.codecs.FieldsConsumer.merge(FieldsConsumer.java:61)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTerms(SegmentMerger.java:3
> > > 23)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.merge(SegmentMerger.java:110)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeMiddle(IndexWriter.java:3586)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.merge(IndexWriter.java:3201)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.doMerge(ConcurrentMer
> > > geScheduler.java:389)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:458)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2>
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> Aug 13, 2012 5:49:00 PM
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$QueueUncaughtExce
> > > ptionsHandler uncaughtException
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> WARNING: Uncaught exception in thread: Thread[Lucene
> > > Merge Thread #8,7,TGRP-TestDocCount]
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> org.apache.lucene.index.MergePolicy$MergeException:
> > > java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C]:0)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.handleMergeException(C
> > > oncurrentMergeScheduler.java:514)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:487)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.ensureCapacity(GrowableWrite
> > > r.java:70)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.set(GrowableWriter.java:83)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.pack(FST.java:1505)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$TermsWriter.finish
> > > (MemoryPostingsFormat.java:273)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.TermsConsumer.merge(TermsConsumer.java:213)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.codecs.FieldsConsumer.merge(FieldsConsumer.java:61)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTerms(SegmentMerger.java:3
> > > 23)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.merge(SegmentMerger.java:110)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeMiddle(IndexWriter.java:3586)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.merge(IndexWriter.java:3201)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.doMerge(ConcurrentMer
> > > geScheduler.java:389)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:458)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2>
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> Aug 13, 2012 5:49:00 PM
> > >
> >
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$QueueUncaughtExce
> > > ptionsHandler uncaughtException
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> WARNING: Uncaught exception in thread: Thread[Lucene
> > > Merge Thread #7,6,TGRP-TestDocCount]
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> org.apache.lucene.index.MergePolicy$MergeException:
> > > java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C]:0)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.handleMergeException(C
> > > oncurrentMergeScheduler.java:514)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:487)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.ensureCapacity(GrowableWrite
> > > r.java:70)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.set(GrowableWriter.java:83)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.pack(FST.java:1505)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$TermsWriter.finish
> > > (MemoryPostingsFormat.java:273)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.TermsConsumer.merge(TermsConsumer.java:213)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.codecs.FieldsConsumer.merge(FieldsConsumer.java:61)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTerms(SegmentMerger.java:3
> > > 23)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.merge(SegmentMerger.java:110)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeMiddle(IndexWriter.java:3586)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.merge(IndexWriter.java:3201)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.doMerge(ConcurrentMer
> > > geScheduler.java:389)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:458)
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2>
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: test params are: codec=Lucene40:
> > > {110=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > 111=PostingsFormat(name=NestedPulsing),
> > > 112=PostingsFormat(name=Asserting), 113=Lucene40(minBlockSize=98
> > > maxBlockSize=279), 114=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > 115=PostingsFormat(name=NestedPulsing),
> > > 116=PostingsFormat(name=Asserting), 117=Lucene40(minBlockSize=98
> > > maxBlockSize=279), 118=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > 119=PostingsFormat(name=NestedPulsing),
> > > 97=PostingsFormat(name=Asserting), 98=Lucene40(minBlockSize=98
> > > maxBlockSize=279), 99=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > 120=Lucene40(minBlockSize=98 maxBlockSize=279),
> > > 121=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > 100=PostingsFormat(name=NestedPulsing),
> > > 122=PostingsFormat(name=NestedPulsing),
> > > 101=PostingsFormat(name=Asserting), 102=Lucene40(minBlockSize=98
> > > maxBlockSize=279), 103=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > 104=PostingsFormat(name=NestedPulsing),
> > > 105=PostingsFormat(name=Asserting), 106=Lucene40(minBlockSize=98
> > > maxBlockSize=279), 107=PostingsFormat(name=Memory doPackFST= true),
> > > 108=PostingsFormat(name=NestedPulsing),
> > > 109=PostingsFormat(name=Asserting)}, sim=DefaultSimilarity, locale=lv_LV,
> > > timezone=Asia/Ulan_Bator
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: Linux 3.2.0-29-generic x86/IBM Corporation 1.7.0
> > (32-
> > > bit)/cpus=8,threads=1,free=131730656,total=357826560
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: All tests run in this JVM: [TestDemo,
> > > TestBackwardsCompatibility, TestDirectoryReaderReopen,
> > TestSegmentReader,
> > > TestDeterminism, TestIndexWriterCommit, TestRandomStoredFields,
> > > TestPayloadNearQuery, TestSort, TestSearchForDuplicates,
> > > TestTopDocsCollector, TestPayloadsOnVectors, TestSearchAfter,
> > > TestFuzzyQuery, TestPrefixQuery, TestTermdocPerf,
> TestNGramPhraseQuery,
> > > Test2BDocs, TestPositionIncrement, TestIndexWriter,
> TestFilterAtomicReader,
> > > TestPriorityQueue, TestSortedVIntList, TestSpanExplanationsOfNonMatches,
> > > TestLevenshteinAutomata, TestOmitTf, TestBytesRef, TestBasicOperations,
> > > TestAllFilesHaveCodecHeader, TestMockCharFilter, TestArrayUtil,
> > > TestCopyBytes, TestTieredMergePolicy, TestCompoundFile,
> > > TestSloppyPhraseQuery2, TestCharsRef, TestSmallFloat,
> > TestWildcardRandom,
> > > TestCrashCausesCorruptIndex, TestDocValuesIndexing,
> > > TestFieldCacheTermsFilter, TestPrefixInBooleanQuery, TestRollingUpdates,
> > > InBeforeClass, InAfterClass, InTestMethod, NonStringProperties,
> > > TestIndexWriterOnJRECrash, TestParallelReaderEmptyIndex, Nested,
> > > TestFieldCacheRewriteMethod, TestBitVector, TestBooleanScorer,
> > > TestDocumentWriter, TestFlex, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested,
> > > Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested,
> > > Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested, Nested,
> > > TestIndexWriterExceptions, TestPagedBytes, TestAssertions, TestSpans,
> > > TestTimeLimitingCollector, TestByteSlices, TestPayloadProcessorProvider,
> > > TestMultiPhraseQuery, TestSearcherManager, TestAppendingCodec,
> > > TestSpanExplanations, TestFileSwitchDirectory, TestIndexableField,
> > > TestAtomicUpdate, TestTermVectorsReader, TestWeakIdentityMap,
> > > TestSpansAdvanced2, TestWindowsMMap, TestBufferedIndexInput,
> > > TestOpenBitSet, TestByteArrayDataInput, TestFlushByRamOrCountsPolicy,
> > > TestConstantScoreQuery, TestPrefixCodedTerms, TestDeletionPolicy,
> > > TestIndexWriterWithThreads, TestFSTs, TestShardSearching,
> > > TestNumericRangeQuery32, TestNRTThreads, TestTermsEnum,
> > > TestIndexWriterMerging, TestMultiMMap, TestLucene40PostingsReader,
> > > TestMinimize, TestSloppyPhraseQuery, TestNRTManager,
> > > TestNRTCachingDirectory, TestIndexWriterForceMerge, TestCollectionUtil,
> > > TestCustomNorms, TestStressIndexing, TestSnapshotDeletionPolicy,
> > > TestMockAnalyzer, TestDeterminizeLexicon,
> > TestDocumentsWriterStallControl,
> > > TestConcurrentMergeScheduler, TestStressNRT, TestPhraseQuery,
> > > TestLockFactory, TestComplexExplanations, TestRAMDirectory,
> > TestDocValues,
> > > TestNumericUtils, TestMultiValuedNumericRangeQuery,
> > > TestCharTermAttributeImpl, TestOmitNorms, TestSegmentMerger,
> > > TestTransactions, TestPostingsOffsets, TestThreadedForceMerge,
> > > TestPerFieldPostingsFormat, TestFieldCache, TestFieldCacheRangeFilter,
> > > TestPayloadSpans, TestMixedCodecs, TestStressIndexing2,
> > > TestMaxTermFrequency, TestIndexInput, TestCrash,
> > > TestParallelCompositeReader, TestLazyProxSkipping,
> TestPayloadTermQuery,
> > > TestDoc, TestTermsEnum2, TestDisjunctionMaxQuery,
> TestTermRangeFilter,
> > > TestMultiTermConstantScore, TestTermVectors, TestMultiFields,
> > TestPayloads,
> > > TestSizeBoundedForceMerge, TestCheckIndex, TestNearSpansOrdered,
> > > TestDocCount]
> > > [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: reproduce with: ant test  -Dtestcase=TestDocCount
> -
> > > Dtests.seed=F24916E6CDE5559C -Dtests.multiplier=3 -Dtests.slow=true -
> > > Dtests.locale=lv_LV -Dtests.timezone=Asia/Ulan_Bator -
> > > Dtests.file.encoding=US-ASCII
> > > [junit4:junit4] ERROR   0.00s J0 | TestDocCount (suite) <<<
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > Throwable #1:
> > > com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.UncaughtExceptionError: Captured an
> > > uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=1863, name=Lucene Merge
> Thread
> > > #3, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestDocCount]
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > Caused by:
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.MergePolicy$MergeException:
> > > java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C]:0)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.handleMergeException(C
> > > oncurrentMergeScheduler.java:514)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:487)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.ensureCapacity(GrowableWrite
> > > r.java:70)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.set(GrowableWriter.java:83)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.pack(FST.java:1505)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$TermsWriter.finish
> > > (MemoryPostingsFormat.java:273)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.TermsConsumer.merge(TermsConsumer.java:213)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.codecs.FieldsConsumer.merge(FieldsConsumer.java:61)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTerms(SegmentMerger.java:3
> > > 23)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.merge(SegmentMerger.java:110)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeMiddle(IndexWriter.java:3586)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.merge(IndexWriter.java:3201)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.doMerge(ConcurrentMer
> > > geScheduler.java:389)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:458)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > Throwable #2:
> > > com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.UncaughtExceptionError: Captured an
> > > uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=1868, name=Lucene Merge
> Thread
> > > #8, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestDocCount]
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > Caused by:
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.MergePolicy$MergeException:
> > > java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C]:0)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.handleMergeException(C
> > > oncurrentMergeScheduler.java:514)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:487)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.ensureCapacity(GrowableWrite
> > > r.java:70)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.set(GrowableWriter.java:83)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.pack(FST.java:1505)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$TermsWriter.finish
> > > (MemoryPostingsFormat.java:273)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.TermsConsumer.merge(TermsConsumer.java:213)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.codecs.FieldsConsumer.merge(FieldsConsumer.java:61)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTerms(SegmentMerger.java:3
> > > 23)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.merge(SegmentMerger.java:110)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeMiddle(IndexWriter.java:3586)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.merge(IndexWriter.java:3201)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.doMerge(ConcurrentMer
> > > geScheduler.java:389)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:458)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > Throwable #3:
> > > com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.UncaughtExceptionError: Captured an
> > > uncaught exception in thread: Thread[id=1867, name=Lucene Merge
> Thread
> > > #7, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-TestDocCount]
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > Caused by:
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.MergePolicy$MergeException:
> > > java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([F24916E6CDE5559C]:0)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.handleMergeException(C
> > > oncurrentMergeScheduler.java:514)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:487)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > Caused by: java.lang.AssertionError
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.ensureCapacity(GrowableWrite
> > > r.java:70)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.util.packed.GrowableWriter.set(GrowableWriter.java:83)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at org.apache.lucene.util.fst.FST.pack(FST.java:1505)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.memory.MemoryPostingsFormat$TermsWriter.finish
> > > (MemoryPostingsFormat.java:273)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> org.apache.lucene.codecs.TermsConsumer.merge(TermsConsumer.java:213)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.codecs.FieldsConsumer.merge(FieldsConsumer.java:61)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTerms(SegmentMerger.java:3
> > > 23)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.merge(SegmentMerger.java:110)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeMiddle(IndexWriter.java:3586)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > > org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.merge(IndexWriter.java:3201)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler.doMerge(ConcurrentMer
> > > geScheduler.java:389)
> > > [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> > >
> >
> org.apache.lucene.index.ConcurrentMergeScheduler$MergeThread.run(Concur
> > > rentMergeScheduler.java:458)
> > > [junit4:junit4] Completed on J0 in 0.39s, 1 test, 4 errors <<< FAILURES!
> > >
> > > [...truncated 181 lines...]
> > > BUILD FAILED
> > > /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux/build.xml:29: The
> > > following error occurred while executing this line:
> > > /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux/lucene/build.xml:49:
> > The
> > > following error occurred while executing this line:
> > > /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux/lucene/common-
> > > build.xml:1105: The following error occurred while executing this line:
> > > /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux/lucene/common-
> > > build.xml:797: There were test failures: 309 suites, 1763 tests, 3 suite-level
> > > errors, 2 errors, 20 ignored (12 assumptions)
> > >
> > > Total time: 6 minutes 19 seconds
> > > Build step 'Invoke Ant' marked build as failure Recording test results
> > > Description set: Java: 32bit/ibm-j9-jdk7 Email was triggered for: Failure
> > > Sending email for trigger: Failure
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> > To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
> > For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message