lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux (32bit/ibm-j9-jdk6) - Build # 396 - Failure!
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 22:04:37 GMT
How comes that this MemoryPoolMXBean thread is only created by this test? Do we need to add
this JVM specific thread to the allowed threads list?

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de


> -----Original Message-----
> From: Policeman Jenkins Server [mailto:jenkins@sd-datasolutions.de]
> Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 11:48 PM
> To: dev@lucene.apache.org; rmuir@apache.org
> Subject: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux (32bit/ibm-j9-jdk6) - Build # 396 -
> Failure!
> 
> Build: http://jenkins.sd-datasolutions.de/job/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux/396/
> Java: 32bit/ibm-j9-jdk6
> 
> 4 tests failed.
> FAILED:
> junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.lucene.analysis.uima.UIMABaseAnalyzer
> Test
> 
> Error Message:
> 1 thread leaked from SUITE scope at
> org.apache.lucene.analysis.uima.UIMABaseAnalyzerTest:     1) Thread[id=19,
> name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification dispatcher, state=RUNNABLE,
> group=TGRP-UIMABaseAnalyzerTest]         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> 
> Stack Trace:
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakError: 1 thread leaked from
> SUITE scope at org.apache.lucene.analysis.uima.UIMABaseAnalyzerTest:
>    1) Thread[id=19, name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification dispatcher,
> state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-UIMABaseAnalyzerTest]
>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)
>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> 	at __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([61647F0CD380E273]:0)
> 
> 
> FAILED:
> junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.lucene.analysis.uima.UIMABaseAnalyzer
> Test
> 
> Error Message:
> There are still zombie threads that couldn't be terminated:    1) Thread[id=19,
> name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification dispatcher, state=RUNNABLE,
> group=TGRP-UIMABaseAnalyzerTest]         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> 
> Stack Trace:
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakError: There are still zombie
> threads that couldn't be terminated:
>    1) Thread[id=19, name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification dispatcher,
> state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-UIMABaseAnalyzerTest]
>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)
>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> 	at __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([61647F0CD380E273]:0)
> 
> 
> FAILED:
> junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.lucene.analysis.uima.UIMATypeAwareAn
> alyzerTest
> 
> Error Message:
> 1 thread leaked from SUITE scope at
> org.apache.lucene.analysis.uima.UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest:     1)
> Thread[id=20, name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification dispatcher,
> state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest]         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> 
> Stack Trace:
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakError: 1 thread leaked from
> SUITE scope at org.apache.lucene.analysis.uima.UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest:
>    1) Thread[id=20, name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification dispatcher,
> state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest]
>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)
>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> 	at __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([61647F0CD380E273]:0)
> 
> 
> FAILED:
> junit.framework.TestSuite.org.apache.lucene.analysis.uima.UIMATypeAwareAn
> alyzerTest
> 
> Error Message:
> There are still zombie threads that couldn't be terminated:    1) Thread[id=20,
> name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification dispatcher, state=RUNNABLE,
> group=TGRP-UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest]         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> 
> Stack Trace:
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakError: There are still zombie
> threads that couldn't be terminated:
>    1) Thread[id=20, name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification dispatcher,
> state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest]
>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)
>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> 	at __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([61647F0CD380E273]:0)
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Build Log:
> [...truncated 4195 lines...]
> [junit4:junit4] Suite:
> org.apache.lucene.analysis.uima.UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 2012.12.8 22:47:10 WhitespaceTokenizer initialize
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer successfully initialized"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 2012.12.8 22:47:10 WhitespaceTokenizer typeSystemInit
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer typesystem initialized"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 2012.12.8 22:47:10 WhitespaceTokenizer process
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer starts processing"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 2012.12.8 22:47:10 WhitespaceTokenizer process
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer finished processing"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> Aug 12, 2012 9:47:10 PM
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl checkThreadLeaks
> [junit4:junit4]   2> WARNING: Will linger awaiting termination of 1 leaked
> thread(s).
> [junit4:junit4]   2> Aug 12, 2012 9:47:30 PM
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl checkThreadLeaks
> [junit4:junit4]   2> SEVERE: 1 thread leaked from SUITE scope at
> org.apache.lucene.analysis.uima.UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest:
> [junit4:junit4]   2>    1) Thread[id=20, name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification
> dispatcher, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest]
> [junit4:junit4]   2>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)
> [junit4:junit4]   2>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> [junit4:junit4]   2> Aug 12, 2012 9:47:30 PM
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl tryToInterruptAll
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: Starting to interrupt leaked threads:
> [junit4:junit4]   2>    1) Thread[id=20, name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification
> dispatcher, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest]
> [junit4:junit4]   2> Aug 12, 2012 9:47:33 PM
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl tryToInterruptAll
> [junit4:junit4]   2> SEVERE: There are still zombie threads that couldn't be
> terminated:
> [junit4:junit4]   2>    1) Thread[id=20, name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification
> dispatcher, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest]
> [junit4:junit4]   2>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)
> [junit4:junit4]   2>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: test params are: codec=Lucene40:
> {dummy=Pulsing40(freqCutoff=14 minBlockSize=33 maxBlockSize=93)},
> sim=RandomSimilarityProvider(queryNorm=true,coord=no): {},
> locale=lv_LV_EURO, timezone=Africa/Niamey
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: Linux 3.2.0-29-generic x86/IBM Corporation 1.6.0 (32-
> bit)/cpus=8,threads=2,free=26283200,total=120687104
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: All tests run in this JVM:
> [UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest]
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: reproduce with: ant test  -
> Dtestcase=UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest -Dtests.seed=61647F0CD380E273 -
> Dtests.multiplier=3 -Dtests.slow=true -Dtests.locale=lv_LV_EURO -
> Dtests.timezone=Africa/Niamey -Dtests.file.encoding=UTF-8
> [junit4:junit4] ERROR   0.00s J1 | UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest (suite) <<<
> [junit4:junit4]    > Throwable #1:
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakError: 1 thread leaked from
> SUITE scope at org.apache.lucene.analysis.uima.UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest:
> [junit4:junit4]    >    1) Thread[id=20, name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification
> dispatcher, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest]
> [junit4:junit4]    >         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)
> [junit4:junit4]    >         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([61647F0CD380E273]:0)
> [junit4:junit4]    > Throwable #2:
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakError: There are still zombie
> threads that couldn't be terminated:
> [junit4:junit4]    >    1) Thread[id=20, name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification
> dispatcher, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-UIMATypeAwareAnalyzerTest]
> [junit4:junit4]    >         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)
> [junit4:junit4]    >         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([61647F0CD380E273]:0)
> [junit4:junit4] Completed on J1 in 29.50s, 2 tests, 2 errors <<< FAILURES!
> 
> [...truncated 7 lines...]
> [junit4:junit4] Suite: org.apache.lucene.analysis.uima.UIMABaseAnalyzerTest
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 13 серп 2012 10:47:09 WhitespaceTokenizer initialize
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer successfully initialized"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 13 серп 2012 10:47:09 WhitespaceTokenizer typeSystemInit
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer typesystem initialized"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 13 серп 2012 10:47:09 WhitespaceTokenizer process
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer starts processing"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 13 серп 2012 10:47:09 WhitespaceTokenizer process
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer finished processing"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 13 серп 2012 10:47:09 WhitespaceTokenizer process
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer starts processing"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 13 серп 2012 10:47:09 WhitespaceTokenizer process
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer finished processing"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 13 серп 2012 10:47:09 WhitespaceTokenizer process
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer starts processing"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 13 серп 2012 10:47:09 WhitespaceTokenizer process
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer finished processing"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 13 серп 2012 10:47:09 WhitespaceTokenizer process
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer starts processing"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 13 серп 2012 10:47:09 WhitespaceTokenizer process
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer finished processing"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 13 серп 2012 10:47:12 WhitespaceTokenizer initialize
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer successfully initialized"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 13 серп 2012 10:47:12 WhitespaceTokenizer typeSystemInit
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer typesystem initialized"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 13 серп 2012 10:47:12 WhitespaceTokenizer process
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer starts processing"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> 13 серп 2012 10:47:12 WhitespaceTokenizer process
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: "Whitespace tokenizer finished processing"
> [junit4:junit4]   2> Aug 12, 2012 9:47:14 PM
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl checkThreadLeaks
> [junit4:junit4]   2> WARNING: Will linger awaiting termination of 1 leaked
> thread(s).
> [junit4:junit4]   2> Aug 12, 2012 9:47:34 PM
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl checkThreadLeaks
> [junit4:junit4]   2> SEVERE: 1 thread leaked from SUITE scope at
> org.apache.lucene.analysis.uima.UIMABaseAnalyzerTest:
> [junit4:junit4]   2>    1) Thread[id=19, name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification
> dispatcher, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-UIMABaseAnalyzerTest]
> [junit4:junit4]   2>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)
> [junit4:junit4]   2>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> [junit4:junit4]   2> Aug 12, 2012 9:47:34 PM
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl tryToInterruptAll
> [junit4:junit4]   2> INFO: Starting to interrupt leaked threads:
> [junit4:junit4]   2>    1) Thread[id=19, name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification
> dispatcher, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-UIMABaseAnalyzerTest]
> [junit4:junit4]   2> Aug 12, 2012 9:47:37 PM
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakControl tryToInterruptAll
> [junit4:junit4]   2> SEVERE: There are still zombie threads that couldn't be
> terminated:
> [junit4:junit4]   2>    1) Thread[id=19, name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification
> dispatcher, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-UIMABaseAnalyzerTest]
> [junit4:junit4]   2>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)
> [junit4:junit4]   2>         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: test params are: codec=Lucene40:
> {dummy=PostingsFormat(name=Direct), title=PostingsFormat(name=Direct),
> contents=PostingsFormat(name=SimpleText)}, sim=DefaultSimilarity, locale=uk,
> timezone=Etc/GMT-13
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: Linux 3.2.0-29-generic x86/IBM Corporation 1.6.0 (32-
> bit)/cpus=8,threads=2,free=108863488,total=256472576
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: All tests run in this JVM: [UIMABaseAnalyzerTest]
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: reproduce with: ant test  -
> Dtestcase=UIMABaseAnalyzerTest -Dtests.seed=61647F0CD380E273 -
> Dtests.multiplier=3 -Dtests.slow=true -Dtests.locale=uk -
> Dtests.timezone=Etc/GMT-13 -Dtests.file.encoding=UTF-8
> [junit4:junit4] ERROR   0.00s J0 | UIMABaseAnalyzerTest (suite) <<<
> [junit4:junit4]    > Throwable #1:
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakError: 1 thread leaked from
> SUITE scope at org.apache.lucene.analysis.uima.UIMABaseAnalyzerTest:
> [junit4:junit4]    >    1) Thread[id=19, name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification
> dispatcher, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-UIMABaseAnalyzerTest]
> [junit4:junit4]    >         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)
> [junit4:junit4]    >         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([61647F0CD380E273]:0)
> [junit4:junit4]    > Throwable #2:
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.ThreadLeakError: There are still zombie
> threads that couldn't be terminated:
> [junit4:junit4]    >    1) Thread[id=19, name=MemoryPoolMXBean notification
> dispatcher, state=RUNNABLE, group=TGRP-UIMABaseAnalyzerTest]
> [junit4:junit4]    >         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.processNotificationLoo
> p(Native Method)
> [junit4:junit4]    >         at
> com.ibm.lang.management.MemoryNotificationThread.run(MemoryNotificatio
> nThread.java:56)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([61647F0CD380E273]:0)
> [junit4:junit4] Completed on J0 in 33.23s, 3 tests, 2 errors <<< FAILURES!
> 
> [...truncated 5 lines...]
> BUILD FAILED
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux/build.xml:29: The
> following error occurred while executing this line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux/lucene/build.xml:480: The
> following error occurred while executing this line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux/lucene/common-
> build.xml:1507: The following error occurred while executing this line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-
> Linux/lucene/analysis/build.xml:101: The following error occurred while
> executing this line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-
> Linux/lucene/analysis/build.xml:38: The following error occurred while
> executing this line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux/lucene/module-
> build.xml:62: The following error occurred while executing this line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux/lucene/common-
> build.xml:1105: The following error occurred while executing this line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux/lucene/common-
> build.xml:797: There were test failures: 4 suites, 9 tests, 4 suite-level errors
> 
> Total time: 12 minutes 5 seconds
> Build step 'Invoke Ant' marked build as failure Recording test results Email was
> triggered for: Failure Sending email for trigger: Failure
> 



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message