lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux (32bit/ibm-j9-jdk7) - Build # 67 - Failure!
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 08:35:18 GMT
Hi Robert,

I checked Jenkin's settings and the "ulimit -n" is 8192 by default for jenkins. To prevent this problem I raised this to 32768.
The thing with IBM J9 is that is has several caches for class files (so compiled class files can be cached in shared memory for parallel JVMs using the same classes), but I assume this needs more file handles.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen