lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-Tests-4.x-Java6 - Build # 438 - Failure
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:22:23 GMT
This was a network problem with the blackhole on FreeBSD - Jenkins master waited indefinite
for a Connection Refused from the slave.

The failures yesterday were caused by me, sorry. You might have received my eMail about the
huge refactoring I did on Jenkins, unfortunately those produced some unwanted failures.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen