lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux (64bit/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33-R28.2.4-4.1.0) - Build # 79 - Still Failing!
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2012 09:38:30 GMT
I enabled -XnoOpt for now, so we can still run Jenkins tests with this JVM. But I would have
a bad feeling with this JVM in production - poor WebLogic / Oracle Fusion Middleware users!

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de
eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Policeman Jenkins Server [mailto:jenkins@sd-datasolutions.de]
> Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 11:33 AM
> To: dev@lucene.apache.org
> Subject: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux (64bit/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33-R28.2.4-
> 4.1.0) - Build # 79 - Still Failing!
> 
> Build: http://jenkins.sd-datasolutions.de/job/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux/79/
> Java: 64bit/jrockit-jdk1.6.0_33-R28.2.4-4.1.0
> 
> 1 tests failed.
> REGRESSION:
> org.apache.lucene.index.TestPostingsOffsets.testBackwardsOffsets
> 
> Error Message:
> 
> 
> Stack Trace:
> java.lang.AssertionError
> 	at
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([C068769794D3F462:B5789ED02135851F]:
> 0)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.FreqProxTermsWriterPerField.writeOffsets(FreqProxT
> ermsWriterPerField.java:157)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.FreqProxTermsWriterPerField.addTerm(FreqProxTerm
> sWriterPerField.java:241)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.TermsHashPerField.add(TermsHashPerField.java:235)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocInverterPerField.processFields(DocInverterPerField
> .java:167)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocFieldProcessor.processDocument(DocFieldProcess
> or.java:305)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriterPerThread.updateDocument(Docum
> entsWriterPerThread.java:243)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter.updateDocument(DocumentsWriter
> .java:374)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.updateDocument(IndexWriter.java:1357)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocument(IndexWriter.java:1108)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.RandomIndexWriter.addDocument(RandomIndexWrit
> er.java:186)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.RandomIndexWriter.addDocument(RandomIndexWrit
> er.java:146)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.TestPostingsOffsets.checkTokens(TestPostingsOffsets.j
> ava:491)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.TestPostingsOffsets.testBackwardsOffsets(TestPostings
> Offsets.java:436)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> 39)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorI
> mpl.java:25)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.invoke(RandomizedRu
> nner.java:1995)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.access$1100(Random
> izedRunner.java:132)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$6.evaluate(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:819)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$7.evaluate(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:878)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$8.evaluate(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:891)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleSetupTeardownChained$1.evaluate(TestRuleSet
> upTeardownChained.java:50)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleFieldCacheSanity$1.evaluate(TestRuleFieldCach
> eSanity.java:32)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.AbstractBeforeAfterRule$1.evaluate(AbstractBeforeAfte
> rRule.java:45)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.SystemPropertiesInvariantRule$1.ev
> aluate(SystemPropertiesInvariantRule.java:55)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleReportUncaughtExceptions$1.evaluate(TestRule
> ReportUncaughtExceptions.java:68)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleThreadAndTestName$1.evaluate(TestRuleThrea
> dAndTestName.java:48)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleIgnoreAfterMaxFailures$1.evaluate(TestRuleIgn
> oreAfterMaxFailures.java:70)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleMarkFailure$1.evaluate(TestRuleMarkFailure.ja
> va:48)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.runSingleTest(Rando
> mizedRunner.java:825)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.access$700(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:132)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$3$1.run(Randomized
> Runner.java:671)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$3.evaluate(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:697)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$4.evaluate(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:737)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$5.evaluate(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:747)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.AbstractBeforeAfterRule$1.evaluate(AbstractBeforeAfte
> rRule.java:45)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleReportUncaughtExceptions$1.evaluate(TestRule
> ReportUncaughtExceptions.java:68)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleStoreClassName$1.evaluate(TestRuleStoreClass
> Name.java:38)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.SystemPropertiesInvariantRule$1.ev
> aluate(SystemPropertiesInvariantRule.java:55)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleNoInstanceHooksOverrides$1.evaluate(TestRule
> NoInstanceHooksOverrides.java:54)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleNoStaticHooksShadowing$1.evaluate(TestRuleN
> oStaticHooksShadowing.java:53)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleAssertionsRequired$1.evaluate(TestRuleAssertio
> nsRequired.java:37)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleMarkFailure$1.evaluate(TestRuleMarkFailure.ja
> va:48)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleIgnoreAfterMaxFailures$1.evaluate(TestRuleIgn
> oreAfterMaxFailures.java:70)
> 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleIgnoreTestSuites$1.evaluate(TestRuleIgnoreTest
> Suites.java:56)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.runSuite(Randomized
> Runner.java:605)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.access$400(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:132)
> 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$2.run(RandomizedRu
> nner.java:551)
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Build Log:
> [...truncated 604 lines...]
> [junit4:junit4] Suite: org.apache.lucene.index.TestPostingsOffsets
> [junit4:junit4] FAILURE 0.02s J1 | TestPostingsOffsets.testBackwardsOffsets
> [junit4:junit4]    > Throwable #1: java.lang.AssertionError
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([C068769794D3F462:B5789ED02135851F]:
> 0)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.FreqProxTermsWriterPerField.writeOffsets(FreqProxT
> ermsWriterPerField.java:157)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.FreqProxTermsWriterPerField.addTerm(FreqProxTerm
> sWriterPerField.java:241)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.TermsHashPerField.add(TermsHashPerField.java:235)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocInverterPerField.processFields(DocInverterPerField
> .java:167)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocFieldProcessor.processDocument(DocFieldProcess
> or.java:305)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriterPerThread.updateDocument(Docum
> entsWriterPerThread.java:243)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.DocumentsWriter.updateDocument(DocumentsWriter
> .java:374)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.updateDocument(IndexWriter.java:1357)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocument(IndexWriter.java:1108)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.RandomIndexWriter.addDocument(RandomIndexWrit
> er.java:186)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.RandomIndexWriter.addDocument(RandomIndexWrit
> er.java:146)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.TestPostingsOffsets.checkTokens(TestPostingsOffsets.j
> ava:491)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.index.TestPostingsOffsets.testBackwardsOffsets(TestPostings
> Offsets.java:436)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:
> 39)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorI
> mpl.java:25)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.invoke(RandomizedRu
> nner.java:1995)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.access$1100(Random
> izedRunner.java:132)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$6.evaluate(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:819)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$7.evaluate(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:878)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$8.evaluate(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:891)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleSetupTeardownChained$1.evaluate(TestRuleSet
> upTeardownChained.java:50)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleFieldCacheSanity$1.evaluate(TestRuleFieldCach
> eSanity.java:32)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.AbstractBeforeAfterRule$1.evaluate(AbstractBeforeAfte
> rRule.java:45)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.SystemPropertiesInvariantRule$1.ev
> aluate(SystemPropertiesInvariantRule.java:55)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleReportUncaughtExceptions$1.evaluate(TestRule
> ReportUncaughtExceptions.java:68)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleThreadAndTestName$1.evaluate(TestRuleThrea
> dAndTestName.java:48)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleIgnoreAfterMaxFailures$1.evaluate(TestRuleIgn
> oreAfterMaxFailures.java:70)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleMarkFailure$1.evaluate(TestRuleMarkFailure.ja
> va:48)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.runSingleTest(Rando
> mizedRunner.java:825)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.access$700(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:132)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$3$1.run(Randomized
> Runner.java:671)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$3.evaluate(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:697)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$4.evaluate(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:737)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$5.evaluate(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:747)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.AbstractBeforeAfterRule$1.evaluate(AbstractBeforeAfte
> rRule.java:45)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleReportUncaughtExceptions$1.evaluate(TestRule
> ReportUncaughtExceptions.java:68)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleStoreClassName$1.evaluate(TestRuleStoreClass
> Name.java:38)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.rules.SystemPropertiesInvariantRule$1.ev
> aluate(SystemPropertiesInvariantRule.java:55)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleNoInstanceHooksOverrides$1.evaluate(TestRule
> NoInstanceHooksOverrides.java:54)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleNoStaticHooksShadowing$1.evaluate(TestRuleN
> oStaticHooksShadowing.java:53)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleAssertionsRequired$1.evaluate(TestRuleAssertio
> nsRequired.java:37)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleMarkFailure$1.evaluate(TestRuleMarkFailure.ja
> va:48)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleIgnoreAfterMaxFailures$1.evaluate(TestRuleIgn
> oreAfterMaxFailures.java:70)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> org.apache.lucene.util.TestRuleIgnoreTestSuites$1.evaluate(TestRuleIgnoreTest
> Suites.java:56)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.runSuite(Randomized
> Runner.java:605)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner.access$400(Randomiz
> edRunner.java:132)
> [junit4:junit4]    > 	at
> com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.RandomizedRunner$2.run(RandomizedRu
> nner.java:551)
> [junit4:junit4]    >
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: reproduce with: ant test  -
> Dtestcase=TestPostingsOffsets -Dtests.method=testBackwardsOffsets -
> Dtests.seed=C068769794D3F462 -Dtests.multiplier=3 -Dtests.slow=true -
> Dtests.locale=ar_YE -Dtests.timezone=Asia/Choibalsan -
> Dtests.file.encoding=UTF-8
> [junit4:junit4]   2>
> [junit4:junit4]    > (@AfterClass output)
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: test params are: codec=Lucene40:
> {oddeven=Pulsing40(freqCutoff=11 minBlockSize=8 maxBlockSize=113),
> id=Pulsing40(freqCutoff=11 minBlockSize=8 maxBlockSize=113),
> content=PostingsFormat(name=NestedPulsing), body=Lucene40(minBlockSize=8
> maxBlockSize=113), numbers=Lucene40(minBlockSize=8 maxBlockSize=113),
> foo=Lucene40(minBlockSize=8 maxBlockSize=113),
> content3=Lucene40(minBlockSize=8 maxBlockSize=113)},
> sim=RandomSimilarityProvider(queryNorm=false,coord=true): {oddeven=IB LL-
> L3(800.0), content=DFR GL1, body=LM Jelinek-Mercer(0.100000),
> numbers=DFR I(F)2, foo=IB SPL-DZ(0.3), content3=DFR I(n)B1}, locale=ar_YE,
> timezone=Asia/Choibalsan
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: Linux 3.2.0-27-generic amd64/Oracle Corporation
> 1.6.0_33 (64-bit)/cpus=8,threads=1,free=264194760,total=288587776
> [junit4:junit4]   2> NOTE: All tests run in this JVM:
> [TestSameTokenSamePosition, TestParallelTermEnum,
> TestRecyclingByteBlockAllocator, TestBooleanMinShouldMatch,
> TestUTF32ToUTF8, TestSearchWithThreads, TestTermVectorsWriter,
> TestDocValuesTypeCompatibility, TestNoMergeScheduler,
> TestUniqueTermCount, TestMultiTermQueryRewrites, TestIOUtils,
> TestIntBlockCodec, TestSimilarity, Nested1, Nested2, Nested3,
> TestExplanations, TestConsistentFieldNumbers, TestNRTManager,
> TestAutomatonQuery, TestBasics, TestCachingTokenFilter,
> TestSimpleSearchEquivalence, TestCachingWrapperFilter, TestNorms,
> TestSegmentMerger, Test10KPulsings, TestCharTermAttributeImpl, TestToken,
> TestIndexWriterMerging, TestPhrasePrefixQuery, TestSegmentTermEnum,
> Before3, Before3, TestIndexWriterConfig, TestNoMergePolicy, TestPrefixFilter,
> TestFieldValueFilter, TestTypePromotion, TestFSTs, Test2BPostings,
> TestTermsEnum, TestReuseDocsEnum, TestDuelingCodecs,
> TestDocValuesScoring, TestIndexWriterMergePolicy,
> TestLookaheadTokenFilter, TestLock, TestSimpleExplanations,
> TestBooleanQueryVisitSubscorers, TestDocumentsWriterStallControl,
> TestIntsRef, TestSegmentTermDocs, TestDirectory, TestRollingBuffer,
> TestBoolean2, TestLucene40PostingsReader, TestPostingsOffsets]
> [junit4:junit4]   2>
> [junit4:junit4] Completed on J1 in 1.37s, 11 tests, 1 failure <<< FAILURES!
> 
> [...truncated 516 lines...]
> BUILD FAILED
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-Linux/checkout/build.xml:29:
> The following error occurred while executing this line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-
> Linux/checkout/lucene/build.xml:50: The following error occurred while
> executing this line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-
> Linux/checkout/lucene/common-build.xml:1095: The following error occurred
> while executing this line:
> /mnt/ssd/jenkins/workspace/Lucene-Solr-trunk-
> Linux/checkout/lucene/common-build.xml:790: There were test failures: 306
> suites, 1724 tests, 1 failure, 13 ignored (11 assumptions)
> 
> Total time: 9 minutes 18 seconds
> Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure Archiving artifacts Recording
> test results Email was triggered for: Failure Sending email for trigger: Failure
> 



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message