lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-4.x-java7 - Build # 204 - Failure
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 18:29:43 GMT

: Shit ... i didn't realize those error messages were localized.

I'm still going to make the test not care if the message is localized,
but...

FWIW: i just tried the reproduce line from this failure and confirmed that
in my JVM, these SAX exceptions are *not* localized (I knew i had testsed
enough locale iters to have seem plenty of non 'en' locales!) ... so
there's definitely still some variablity in the reproducability of our
tests and how various JVMs work....

ant test  -Dtestcase=CoreContainerCoreInitFailuresTest -Dtests.method=testFlowBadFromStart
-Dtests.seed=769CD3367D6B0633 -Dtests.multiplier=3 -Dtests.slow=true -Dtests.locale=es_CO
-Dtests.timezone=Asia/Bangkok -Dtests.file.encoding=US-ASCII

...anyone know what controls if/when things like SAXParseException
messages get localized?

-Hoss