lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Solr 3.6.0 javadocs are missing from the site
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 22:18:43 GMT

: these unversioned links should die, die, die. but can we compromise here?
: instead can we have api-3 and api-4, etc. we realize some external links
: could still break, but given our back compat policy it should be rare...

that's exactly what i'm saying .. sarowe alredy put the 3.x javadocs back
on the site using "api-3_..." i'm just fixing up a few places to link to
them where appropate.

but anyone who has old bookmarked links to "/solr/api/..." should have
those links go somwhere as long as the classes still exist (also already
fixed)

-Hoss