lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where has the "Commits" tab gone?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 13:40:51 GMT
I can tell you how I do it: there might be an easier way but this is
just what I do.

I subscribe to commits@lucene.apache.org
(http://lucene.apache.org/core/discussion.html)

In gmail i just search it for the issue number: because we still
prefix our commit messages with LUCENE-XXXX and SOLR-YYYY.

There might be somewhere on the internet indexing this stuff (either
via this mailing list, or from the github feed, or something else) but
if there is, I don't know about it.

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Per Steffensen <steff@designware.dk> wrote:
> Ok thanks. Then I dont have to wonder anymore. Is there another good way to
> get an overview of what has been committed for a particular issue?
>
> Regards, Per Steffensen
>
> Robert Muir skrev:
>
> its gone. Unfortunately this is out of our control and we can't do
> anything about it.
>
> I can't remember the exact details, but it was something about either
> incompatibilities or bugs in the JIRA code that did this, so the
> apache infrastructure team had to disable it.
>
> On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 3:07 AM, Per Steffensen <steff@designware.dk> wrote:
>

> Hi
>
> Believe I used to have a "commits" tab (next to "all", "comments", "work
> log", "history" and "activity") when looking at an issue on
> issues.apache.org - e.g. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3178. A
> tab where I could get an overview of what has been committed on this issue.
> I cant seem to find it anymore. Do I remember wrong, or was it removed? How
> to get an overview now, of what has been committed on the issue?
>
> Regards, Per Steffensen

lucidimagination.com