lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Erick Erickson <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication and proxy settings
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 11:38:00 GMT
Gautier:

It's perfectly appropriate to open a JIRA and attach your code as a
patch, thanks!

If you haven't already seen it, this describes now to make patches, etc...

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute

Most IDEs have the ability to create them too, and "svn -diff" is easy
to do (execute that from the
dir that contains both solr and lucene for ease-of-use, please).

We typically name patches as SOLR-####.patch, where ### is the JIRA number.

Here's the JIRA link: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/solr, you
have to create
a user ID to add JIRAs/patches.....

Code is always welcome!