lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SynonymFilter, FST, and Aho-Corasick algorithm
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 16:25:10 GMT
The api shouldn't be the goal. Those initial fst changes were driven by
real needs an optimizations and are still great. The api will eventually
take better shape and form based on those use cases i'm sure.

That patch that I had tried to extract a common notion of output and its
grammar. It was half baked anyway so no big loss.