lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: com.carrotsearch.randomizedtesting.NotAnException
Date Sun, 15 Jul 2012 14:33:09 GMT
> pasted the code, it's clear it's not though! It's a Throwable!

See? It's twisted :)

> I think perhaps there actually would be a better name - but I'm feeling a little lazy
to think about it, and it hardly seems that important. And I like a name that gives me a chuckle.

It is important in a sense that this is something users should
understand and fix. I freely admit I'm having fun writing this code so
there are more hidden gems like this... I hope you have unicode font
in your console because just recently junit4 says hello to you in
inuktitut (ᐊᐃ)...

Dawid