lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test buffering causes OOM errors
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2012 09:36:35 GMT
Full stack trace would me more helpful but I think the problem is that solr
tests emit megabytes of data to the console and this has to be buffered and
passed to report listeners.

It is possible to spill to disk of course but not a trivial refactoring.

An easy workaround for now would be to redirect java logging to a file and
keep the console output smaller.

There is an issue for those Ooms on github but I admit it isn't of super
high priority for me given the workaround above?