lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre GOSSÉ <pierre.go...@arisem.com>
Subject RE: no more solr.zip in maven repository ?
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 07:36:44 GMT
Sorry about this silly question. There never was a solr.zip for 1.4.1 in public maven repositories,
I've been fooled by a local adding.

Pierre

De : Pierre GOSSÉ [mailto:pierre.gosse@arisem.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 25 juillet 2012 11:33
À : dev@lucene.apache.org
Objet : no more solr.zip in maven repository ?

Hi,

I'm migrating an old plugin from solr 1.4.1 to 3.5.0. After building the plugin the project
builds a standalone sample install using the standard example folder in solr.zip.

This is a maven project, that relies on downloading solr.zip from a maven repo, but I can't
find solr.zip anymore in repo1.maven.org for version 3.5.0. Is there an official maven repo
having the solr.zip somewhere or should I modify the project so not to depend on solr/example
?

Regards,

Pierre GOSSÉ
Arisem   a Thales company