lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre GOSSÉ <>
Subject RE: no more in maven repository ?
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 07:36:44 GMT
Sorry about this silly question. There never was a for 1.4.1 in public maven repositories,
I've been fooled by a local adding.

De : Pierre GOSSÉ []
Envoyé : mercredi 25 juillet 2012 11:33
À :
Objet : no more in maven repository ?

I'm migrating an old plugin from solr 1.4.1 to 3.5.0. After building the plugin the project
builds a standalone sample install using the standard example folder in

This is a maven project, that relies on downloading from a maven repo, but I can't
find anymore in for version 3.5.0. Is there an official maven repo
having the somewhere or should I modify the project so not to depend on solr/example

Pierre GOSSÉ
Arisem   a Thales company<>

View raw message