lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>
Subject literalsOverride param in Solr Cell doesn't exist???
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2012 19:20:21 GMT
I was playing around with Solr Cell, and I think I found a bug in the docs: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ExtractingRequestHandler.
 I was trying to use "literalsOverride=true" to override what Tika was returning with my own
data, and no joy.  Digging around in the 4.0 Alpha tagged code, I can't find this parameter...

I expected it in org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingParams, but no luck.  Looking
for some confirmation that I'm not just blind, and if so I'll update the wiki.

Eric

Eric Pugh | Principal | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com
Co-Author: Apache Solr 3 Enterprise Search Server available from http://www.packtpub.com/apache-solr-3-enterprise-search-server/book

This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be Company Confidential
unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether attachments are marked as such.