lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: jira tracking of issues fixed in 4.0-ALPHA
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 20:07:56 GMT
On my own JIRA server I have a groovy scripting plugin installed
(https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/GRV/Script+Runner). This
one can do this very simple and sophisticated. I did it several times on
http://issues.pangaea.de. But of course at Apache this is harder. You also
need to know lots of API internals, because you are scripting the internal
JIRA API. But you can apply all "fixes" on a bunch of issues, preselected by
a filter like yours.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen