lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Missing: Download link for Solr 3.6.1 on Solr Version Control web page
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:28:06 GMT
The problem are the settings on the underlying webserver related to Cache-Control headers (I
think Apache wants to minimize requests on their highly overloaded infrastructure). There
is nothing we can do from our side. You should simply clean your browser cache. Maybe open
a bug at INFRA’s JIRA.

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen

eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de

From: Jack Krupansky [mailto:jack@basetechnology.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 5:23 PM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Missing: Download link for Solr 3.6.1 on Solr Version Control web page

I see the 3.6.1 download link now, after I refresh in the browser:

 <http://lucene.apache.org/solr/versioncontrol.html> http://lucene.apache.org/solr/versioncontrol.html

That’s what I meant by “Solr Version Control” page. It’s had a download link as long
as I have noticed.

(And the copyright date updated as well!)

The Lucene “Developer” web page has the desired down links.

See:

I also notice that the “Solr Downloads” web page has only a 4.0 download link. It should
have a 3.6.1 download link as well.

See:

 <http://lucene.apache.org/solr/downloads.html> http://lucene.apache.org/solr/downloads.html

Thanks.