lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Source branches for 3.6.1 and 4.0-Alpha
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2012 14:32:11 GMT
FYI:

This ist he commit message of the Lucene 3.6.1 “tag”:

Author: uschindler

Date: Sat Jul 21 16:47:03 2012

New Revision: 1364123

Log:

The vote has passed, tag release 3.6.1. Publishing artifacts will start soon.

Added:

    lucene/dev/tags/lucene_solr_3_6_1/   (props changed)

      - copied from r1362471, lucene/dev/branches/lucene_solr_3_6/

This marks the exact revision number of the release. The tag is not used for new commits (it
could be used for that, but that’s a break to common SVN usage). It’s there just to checkout
the exact source. Development stays on the branch.

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen