lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Solr 3.6.0 javadocs are missing from the site
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2012 18:00:47 GMT
I just repeat myself:

I would make a perm redirect (301) from api/ -> api3/.
api3/ -> api-3.6.0 would be a 302 redirect, as it is official.

By this browsers will update their bookmarks and google bot will forget about the dying api/,
too (with 301 redirect). Api3 is then official link to the actual api of version 3, api4 of
version 4, pointing to current alpha (via 302 redirect).

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen
http://www.thetaphi.de