lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: prohibit jflex generation of Tokenizer(InputStream) that uses system default charset?
Date Sun, 08 Jul 2012 15:11:55 GMT
I copied the workaround from HTMLCharFilter to StandardTokenizer's code generator. There was
a regex, stripping those ctors - unfortunately this regex depends on a missing period in the
javadocs (was not able to fix it lazy, non-greedy,... or whatever regex like).

See my commit in the lucene4199 branch.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen