lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk-java7 - Build # 2723 - Failure
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 00:05:51 GMT
On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Michael McCandless
<lucene@mikemccandless.com> wrote:
> I think the best option is to ignore the OOME from this test case...?
>
> Mike McCandless

I think thats fine for now, but I'm not convinced there is no problem
at all. However, its not obvious the problem is us, either.

Its easy to see this OOM is related to G1 garbage collector.

This test has failed 3 times in the past couple days (before it never
failed: i suspect packed ints changes sent it over the edge).

https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk-java7/2707/
https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk-java7/2719/
https://builds.apache.org/job/Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk-java7/2723/

All 3 cases are java 7, and all 3 cases uses -XX:+UseG1GC. (Uwe turned
on GC randomization at lucene revolution)

--
lucidimagination.com