lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JENKINS] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-4.x-java7 - Build # 1 - Failure
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:09:26 GMT
I dug into this, test fails because the Arabic collator isnt working
correctly: in fact it is getting the rules of the root locale.

But the problem is deeper, the reason it falls back to the root locale
is that Locales are totally hosed on this java update:
System.out.println(Arrays.toString(Locale.getAvailableLocales()))
returns [, ben, arn]

I opened a bug at freebsd.

lucidimagination.com