lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Make ivy search maven repo1/repo2?
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2012 06:37:48 GMT
I think it is? By default one of the resolvers pulls from
repo1.maven.org -- look at ivy-settings.xml:

  <include url="${ivy.default.settings.dir}/ivysettings-public.xml"/>
  <include url="${ivy.default.settings.dir}/ivysettings-shared.xml"/>
  <include url="${ivy.default.settings.dir}/ivysettings-local.xml"/>
  <include url="${ivy.default.settings.dir}/ivysettings-main-chain.xml"/>

the main chain includes shared repos and shared is:

		<ibiblio name="public" m2compatible="true"/>

And ibiblio is by default pulling from maven repos:

http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/resolver/ibiblio.html

Dawid