lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <>
Subject Re: Possible test framework improvement
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 07:45:44 GMT
>   [junit4] Suite: org.apache.solr.analysis.TestKeepFilterFactory
>   [junit4] Completed on J0 in 0.22s, 1 test
> If that also had a time stamp when the test started it would be, in
> some cases, helpful to see what other tests were running at the same

The event log contains this information, it's the console report that
doesn't print it.
Lack of space is the primary reason but so is the question how
accurate the timestamp should be and what format
should it be in...

This is also related to another issue that's on the list -- hung tests

There should be some sort of heartbeat to report what's going on. I'll
be thinking how to solve this once we
publish a release (of Carrot2 and our internal stuff).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message