lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1351829 - in /lucene/dev/trunk/lucene: analysis/kuromoji/src/test/org/apache/lucene/analysis/ja/ test-framework/src/java/org/apache/lucene/analysis/
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 07:01:25 GMT
> And I agree we should avoid Assume: it's dangerous.

It decreases test coverage because certain runs may be ignored but it
certainly doesn't just silently run the test -- the result is an
assumption-ignored test which is shown properly in ANT and IntelliJ;
Eclipse has a long-standing issue with these being marked as

They don't consider it their problem (incorrectly).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message